Subject: [Leica] A Continuing Look at Elements 5.0
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon Feb 5 18:09:24 2007

Len,

I have been experimenting with a limited-use version of software called
Framing Studio. It has more elaborate frames from which to select.  You
might search for it if Elements 5.0 doesn't meet your needs.  It clicks off
one of your use opportunities each time you open it, so, if you open it, do
as much work as you need before closing it.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA