Subject: [Leica] IMG: Now trying to make photos, not just playing around with a novelty
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Mon Feb 5 19:55:38 2007

I certainly will be doing that shot again.  I hadn't calculated the
reciprocity correction so the neg is a little thin.  Another thing is that
I'm taking the scan from a color negative with a really "Rube Goldberg"
method of scanning and the orange mask decreases contrast a lot.  Thank you
very much.
Philip