Subject: [Leica] THANK YOU!! (was: Re: Help Doug)
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Tue Feb 6 05:06:22 2007

On Feb 6, 2007, at 1:45 AM, Douglas Sharp wrote:

> This wonderful bunch of people has already reacted as expected

OMG "THANK YOU" is nowhere near adequate!  Thank you thank you thank
you!  I plan to repay the list by producing a book this year (as many
have requested before this hit us) dedicated to the on-line Leica
community and donating the profits to an appropriate local charity.
I'll respond to each of you privately, but for now let's just say the
kindness and generosity of the list is simply overwhelming.  Your
thoughtfulness will go a long way toward resolving the financial side
of the crisis.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com