Subject: [Leica] Re:M8 at ISO 2500
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Tue Feb 6 07:45:22 2007

There's noticeable color noise in the black/blue jacket on the left, but if
this was B&W it would be just fine.

I learned to deal with noise after using the D2h heavily for a few years.
It's all in nailing the exposure and knowing what the
camera can and cannot do. Allot of noise issues are people trying to get
something out of a underexposed image.

Chris