Subject: [Leica] New to Group
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Tue Feb 6 13:05:26 2007

Hi Fred,
A warm welcome and looking forward to your photographs.
You might try Kodak BW400CN if you prefer to drop exposed film in
your local lab: I'm not sure if there are many left that develop B&W,
and the BW400CN is a color film with B&W output. Pretty good results
even, as many show on this list.
And about digital: discover the joy of just firing away (and Ted
Grant's KISS principle) and never have to think about the number of
rolls you took with you. In time I'm sure that, besides the software
that comes with every digital camera, you'll grow into the digital
darkroom that nowadays mainly consists of Photoshop based work. It's
an expensive program, indeed, but so very worth every penny it costs.
You might also have noticed that there's a lot of talk about
Lightroom lately, but for that, Wade Heninger is the best placed
person to show you all the ins and outs.
I hope you enjoy this list as much as I have enjoyed these past 3
years (or is it 4 already?)
Philippe

Op 6-feb-07, om 03:35 heeft Fred Holzapfel het volgende geschreven: