Subject: [Leica] PAW 4 & WayBack 4
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Tue Feb 6 13:39:34 2007

Decide for what purpose? Printing? Print them both. Put one in one
room and the other in another room. Walk past them for a month or two
and one may become a favorite. As I mentioned to Alan - sometimes
there really isn't a "better than;" simply an "equal in value but
different."

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com