Subject: [Leica] EMERGENCY FS: Reflex stuff
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed Feb 7 07:38:02 2007

Even here in the US PayPal makes sense. The cost of printing my
checks = .18 + .39 postage + .05 envelope + drive to post office. On
Doug's end he has the cost and inconvenience of driving the check to
the bank. Direct deposit of funds is, in my opinion, a service worth
paying a small fee for. Every time we use our credit card the person
receiving that form of payment loses a small fee.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:Paypal OT)