Subject: [Leica] Re: EMERGENCY FS: Reflex stuff
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Wed Feb 7 11:41:39 2007

For some reason I cannot send money via Paypal. When trying to do so
they send me an e-mail confirmation number which I never get. It may
be falling into a spam filter at my ISP. In that case I have no
choice but to send a check, which I did. I have tried this 4 or 5
times with no luck. My Paypal is linked to my checking account as the
prime means of payment. When I use Paypal on e-bay I have no problem.
Has anyone else run into this?

Len