Subject: [Leica] PAW 5 Disneyland
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Wed Feb 7 16:17:45 2007

Yes Victor, a good document

Saludos cordiales
Luis

-----Mensaje original-----
De: lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org
Victor Rubin
Enviado el: domingo, 04 de febrero de 2007 1:14
Para: lug
Asunto: [Leica] PAW 5 Disneyland

Hi All: I received an email the other day containing a cute little story
about health and weight and other things. It reminded me of my trip to
Disneyworld where the transient population, many from mid America come for a
little relaxation. They are a happy, friendly group, but tend to be rather
obese. It's rather sobering to see these people who make up so many health
statistics in the U.S. together with their kids, who are beginning to
reflect their parent's values. I enclosed a condensed portion of the email
together with the photo. Bests: vroger

http://vroger.smugmug.com/gallery/2321992/1/125221681/Large