Subject: [Leica] Re: Family album
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Feb 7 19:59:03 2007

Thanks for looking Larry. I'm happy to produce family stuff of good quality
even though it violates a PLUG commandment or two. It's
a legitimate part of photography and also we do seem to enjoy sharing family
glimpses here in this community. I guess my other
enthusiasm is travel stuff. Whoops there goes another PLUG commandment.

On the gear front, I'm continually thrilled with what the wonderful Leica
glass will do for me, and it's a crime not to use the
glorious colour rendition where warranted by the subject. The 50 asph is
magnificent, I am working on being worthy!

Cheers
Hoppy