Subject: [Leica] IMG: More new Hoppy Family pics
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Wed Feb 7 23:44:16 2007

At 9:38 PM +1000 2/5/07, G Hopkinson wrote:
>Folks I have posted five new family photos.
>
>Nothing of great import,  however a first experience for me with my
>lovely new 50 Summilux asph lens at 1.4 or nearly so. This is
>awfully good glass, I think.
>

>All shot on Provia 100F film.
>

>They start here
>

><http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/F2/j1.jpg.html>

Ho Hoppy,

Fun pictures for good memories. I especially like 'Gameboy Stress Disorder'.

If you come around to my place, I'll even supply the beer!

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: More new Hoppy Family pics)