Subject: [Leica] Re: street photos for comment LINK!!!
From: gkase at ccfc.com (George Kase)
Date: Thu Feb 8 08:06:35 2007

Hoppy,
Thanks very much for your kind words...
As to using the DMC LX-1, I would be shooting with my M2 but it?s been out
for repair for almost a year...unbelievable. At any rate, it?s forced me to
just start using anything to make pictures and it seems as long as the lens
has a nice contrasty and sharp capability I have been able to get some
decent shots...the Olympus C-3040 has awesome picture "quality" to my eye as
well as the Leica lens on the DMC of course...

Rose,
Thanks for that great idea...I will absolutely use gridwalker for a cover
wrap...after I finish this project which I think I'm calling "Going Places"
I'm going to order one of those printed books off the internet...thanks for
your comments!
George
Chicago

Photos can be seen but not heard at