Subject: [Leica] Doug's fund
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Thu Feb 8 12:23:46 2007

>> But it occurred to me that each one
>> persuade

Ok I presume the issue is not over, so I'm in. I hope someone can keep us
discreetly informed of progress, so the family can continue is support:

our best wishes and thoughts go out to Doug and his family from downunder
and hope he is back on top as soon as possible, we all need guys like him
on the LUG.

Alastair