Subject: [Leica] Friday FS: 2/35 Summicron w/goggles
From: charlie at droolassicpark.com (Charlie Meyer)
Date: Thu Feb 8 18:20:04 2007

Against my better wishes, pressing bills force me to part with my
2/35 Summicron 19978XX Wetzlar, chrome with black M3 goggles.  One
short scratch on the outer barrel.  Lubricant bead around the rear
retainer intact and not hard. In half moon Leitz brown leather case
and cap.  $800 plus shipping.

Photos (digital) of the lens available upon emailed request.

I can deliver the lens to serious buyers for examination in the NYC/
Philly/Balmer/DC/Pittsburgh areas if desired.  Our community is too
small to go for the fast buck (FeeBay). No shipping obviously in that
case.

Charlie Meyer
West Virginia Coordinator
Basset Rescue of Old Dominion, Inc. (BROOD)
Droolassic Park
Keyser, WV

Basset Hound Rescue: Work With Women. Pick Up Dogs.