Subject: [Leica] Week 5 and WayBack 5 posted
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Thu Feb 8 20:16:59 2007

> They don't even have to be circular so you can get a cheaper one.
>
> Get an octagon one! Much cheaper I'm sure.
>
> 55mms is small compared to the average filter all those DSLR guys get with
> their 2.8 Yuban coffee can zooms.
>
> 77mm is the standard now!!!
>
> I remember when it was 52mms for Nikon, 55mms for Canon, 48mms for
> Olympus.
> ...like it was sunny yesterday!
>
> And 43mms for Olympus Pen F

55mm for my slew of minolta lenses: still have them and the filters:
really should have sold them before the digital crash ;-)

Cheers

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Week 5 and WayBack 5 posted)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Week 5 and WayBack 5 posted)