Subject: [Leica] What if any 4GB cards are folks using in their M8's
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri Feb 9 09:19:28 2007

Very few 4GB cards are officially supported and none of the SDHC.  So, if
anyone is using a SDHC card I would like to know.  Last, has anyone done the
math of the hardware on the M8 to see if the super fast cards make any
meaningful difference other than lightening the bank account.

If it matters, my Lexar Extreme III 2GB has worked nicely both down and up.

Thanks,

Don
don.dory@gmail.com

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] What if any 4GB cards are folks using in their M8's)