Subject: [Leica] Re: IMG: Encarnacion
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Feb 9 18:29:31 2007

The cloth didn't bother me. In principle I am drawn to the crop since it
shows the subject more clearly. I don't think that there is
enough value added by the background to warrant not cropping. Thinking
heretically, I contemplated a least a reduction of the
outside highlight shadow/highlight. Being more radical, you could select the
door and move it to the right to reduce the area of the
bright outside light. Of course, that's really messing with reality. Just a
thought.

I never look at any of Tina's stuff without immediately thinking National
Geographic ought to be offering her a bazillion dollar
contract.

Cheers
Hoppy