Subject: [Leica] IMG: Ventura
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Feb 10 16:54:56 2007

At 07:43 PM 2/10/2007, you wrote:
Sometimes I can look at my Canon shots in Bridge or Photoshop (or
maybe iView or Photo Mechanic?) and somehow see a little square
showing what area the autofocus was locked on....but I sure can't
right now tell you how to do that.  If you know, and if you can, it
would be interesting to know where the camera thought it was focused.

>--Bob

Bob -  I know I can usually view the focus points in Breezebrowser
but for some reason this photo has that choice grayed out.  I doubt
the Camera EXIF on this one, too, since it says that I used the 16-35
lens at 85mm and 1.2!!  Somehow I don't think that's possible.  This
is looking at the tiff, I'll look at the RAW tomorrow and see what it says.

Thanks -

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com