Subject: [Leica] IMG Don's PAW week 6
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Feb 11 08:33:31 2007

This last week I finished off a roll of Neopan 1600 and this will probably
be the last film images you see for a while.

First up is the head Barista at a local Starbucks getting ready for his
shift.  His work is literally his home:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/On-the-road/PAW+2007/week6a.jpg.html

Second is a wider shot taken in the same style as a couple of weeks ago:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/On-the-road/PAW+2007/week6b.jpg.html

Last is a bit of attempted humor on my part.  Southern Reading Primer:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/On-the-road/PAW+2007/week6c.jpg.html

Have a good week, keep those electrons and silver halides hopping.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:IMG Don's PAW week 6)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] IMG Don's PAW week 6)