Subject: [Leica] IMG: Phileicangemix's weekend catch - Erratum
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sun Feb 11 15:27:21 2007

> Erratum :
>
> Sunday morning is
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Lumix/P1030392-Mutz-Clouds.jpg.html
>
> and
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Lumix/P1030391-Mutz-Clouds.jpg.html
>
> Sorry but I rearranged the photos thus breaking up the link
>
> Yours
> Phileicangemix

The sunset is lovely the fields and clouds are beautiful, but on my screen
the highlights seem a bit blown. I learnt with the Olympus in Antarctica
to always dial in a little under exposure -1/3 or -2/3. I'm not sure its
needed yet with the M8, but that's my standard setting. Raw will recover
the underexposure but loses any over exposure.
The macro yellow flowers show the versitility of a digital unit ;-)

Cheers

Alastair

Replies: Reply from phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] IMG: Phileicangemix's weekend catch - Erratum)
Message from phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] IMG: Phileicangemix's weekend catch - Erratum)