Subject: [Leica] OT, English cricket win
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Feb 11 15:28:51 2007

Well fancy hearing from you, Nick. I couldn't seem to reach you for about
five test matches ;-)
Well done England for the Commonwealth Bank One Day series win. I thought
that they deserved their wins in both finals. It was a
shame that the weather marred the second. Apparently 14 years since the
Aussie team has been beaten in those finals.
Perhaps we will hear from you when the World Cup starts??

Cheers
Hoppy