Subject: [Leica] Where to get bulk negatives scanned?
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon Feb 12 08:36:39 2007

One of my son's friends on the east coast, who has no experience
except taking her photos to a mini-lab, now has a large assortment of
negatives she'd like to have on disk so she can put them into iPhoto
or some such program.

Do any of you have recommendations about where she might do this in a
cost-effective way? She's not interested in buying a scanner and doing
it herself - she has neither the time nor the expertise.

I'm assuming they are in strips of five like you get from any mini-lab
these days. Virtually all are in color.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Adam

Replies: Reply from lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] Where to get bulk negatives scanned?)