Subject: [Leica] OT: Epson 3800 Printer Info Request
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Mon Feb 12 12:39:33 2007

I picked my Epson 3800 printer on Saturday afternoon. I purchased the
version without ICC profiles as it would have been another 3 month wait for
that version. This is the first colour printer that has been designed for
producing photos that I am impressed with. I previously owned an Epson P2000
which was a real nightmare. It produced images with a green sheen and the
inks constantly dried out if the printer was not used for 2 weeks or more.

Anyway, I'm looking to use this printer for most of my colour printing and
also some b&w. I would appreciate recommendations on paper types from matte
to glossy and any other tips that those doing digital printing can recommend.

Regards,

Greg J. Lorenzo
Calgary, Alberta

Greg J. Lorenzo