Subject: [Leica] not entirely OT: the recurrent dilemma
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Mon Feb 12 15:56:48 2007

2007-02-12-16:25:39 Philippe Orlent:
> Another great suggestion that makes me change my choices again.
> If this continues I might buy an M8!

As the real estate agent showing us the home we've now lived in for a
bit over a year said, as we fretted over the price and a plethora of
other options...

  "Just buy it."

We did, and it turns out he was entirely right.

The M8 is quirky, but it's the first and so far only digital camera
which has really felt like it belongs in my hand.

 -Jeff M

Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] not entirely OT: the recurrent dilemma)