Subject: [Leica] IMG: Red-Bellied Woodpecker
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Mon Feb 12 18:22:56 2007

Len if this Red-bellied Woodpecker is any indication you're going to
have a lot of fun with the Telyt!  Keeping in mind the Telyt's
minimum focus distance of 11', you might want a extension tube before
you spot another Woodpecker that allows you as close as this one did.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com