Subject: [Leica] OT: Epson 3800 Printer Info Request
From: heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger)
Date: Tue Feb 13 08:35:02 2007

On 2/13/07 8:23 AM, "GREG LORENZO" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca> wrote:

> Thanks Bob, Jayanand, Philippe, Brian and Chris.
>
> Its nice to see that there is a lot of good quality printer paper. If I can
> find a good variety pack somewhere I'll try them all out.

Yes.  The Museo Silver Rag and the Innova F-type Glossy are *great* papers.
Their arrival made inkjet printing worth it after years in the darkroom.

The paper looks and feels like Seagull Fiber paper - or at least close
enough...

w a d e  h e n i n g e r
u s e r  e x p e r i e n c e
a d o b e  s y s t e m s ,  i n c