Subject: [Leica] img(s): Bicycle slide show
From: vintagebill at verizon.net (bill harting)
Date: Tue Feb 13 08:42:00 2007

I've been working on a cycling photo project for the past month, mining
slide and negative files from 25 years ago as part of a tribute to two
neighborhood kids -- Frank and Mark McCormack -- who grew up to become
world-class bicycle racers. Sort of their first five years or so in
cycling and some of the people around them. It was presented as a
produced slide show (5 50-inch video screens) at a retirement (! --
they're both in their 30s!) dinner Saturday night.

Photos were chosen to present some personalities, so quality is not
slam-bang uniform. We've temporarily put it up on you-tube -- not the
best quality venue -- so some of the out of towners could have another
look. There is a sound track.

And so can you have a look. Advice gratefully accepted, nay, solicited.

http://tinyurl.com/ypsr6h

bill

film used exclusively, running through a couple of leicas and nikkormats.

Replies: Reply from telyt at telus.net (David Young) ([Leica] img(s): Bicycle slide show)
Reply from graham at geebeespaw.freeserve.co.uk (GeeBee) ([Leica] img(s): Bicycle slide show)
Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] img(s): Bicycle slide show)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] img(s): Bicycle slide show)