Subject: [Leica] IMG: Chez l'artiste
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Tue Feb 13 12:38:59 2007

Hi Daniel,
I think that you're right, for this crop.
It might work as it is now if cropped tighter, but then there are a
lot of other things that wouldn't work any more.
As for the camera, it is indeed a beauty. Bought it after a positive
remark from Sonny.
Thanks for looking,
Philippe

Op 13-feb-07, om 10:42 heeft Daniel Ridings het volgende geschreven: