Subject: [Leica] A few photos
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Wed Feb 14 07:36:07 2007

Nathan Wajsman wrote:
>The gallery looks nice, but I would be reluctant to provide even more
>free content to Google. Their respect for intellectual property rights
>and privacy leaves a lot to be desired.

Thanks for commenting, Nathan.  I'm not sure what you're referring to
exactly.  Must be something I'm not aware of.  I use Smugmug too when I want
to spend time organizing a gallery, and I like it very much.  It has more
features than PicasaWeb and offers some really neat customization options
for appearance, etc.  PicasaWeb caught my eye when I was organizing some
photos using Picasa and gave it a try just for fun.  A few clicks and one
minute later I had a gallery up so I thought I'd pass the word around.

Plus their slide show feature looks really cool in Vista. ;-)

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] A few photos)