Subject: [Leica] kudos for Doug Herr's calendar
From: hartzell at alerce.com (George Hartzell)
Date: Wed Feb 14 13:20:53 2007

A week or two ago I ordered a stack of Doug's wildlife calendars
(http://www.wildlightphoto.com/cal2007.html) to share with my
friends.

I'm blown away by the quality of the calendar.  I have several of
Doug's "real" prints so I'm familiar with his work.  I was a bit
worried about what LuLu (the calendar printer) was going to do with
it, but I needn't have been.  There're really neat!

My favorite is the Cooper's Hawk portrait, the only one that I'm not
totally fired up about is the Black-tailed Hare, the grass is too
distracting for my tastes.

If you haven't seen it, you should.  You probably _need_ one too! :)

g.