Subject: [Leica] Brian, please end this horrible experiment!
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Thu Feb 15 09:29:28 2007

Quoth the Tina Manley :

> The LUG is a unique community and
> restricting the traffic will make it like every other list out there.

Dead in the water and sinking, just waiting for the last human over
the side to open the taps and let her go down clean?

I'm just glad Ric posted his note - I was thinking the list had gone
down or I'd been dropped somehow.  I'm still trying to figure out
what happened to the NPPA list; it's down to what, two or three
messages in a busy week?  Nothing but spam over the EOS1D list for a
week or two....

Yes, this place is crazy beyond reason, but show me a quiet saloon
and I'll show you a bunch of miserable melancholy drunks, none of
them having fun.

And in a few months I'll show you a "for lease" sign.

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee@rcmckee.com

Message from heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger) ([Leica] Brian, please end this horrible experiment!)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Brian, please end this horrible experiment!)