Subject: FW: [Leica] Brian, please end this horrible experiment!
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Thu Feb 15 11:57:56 2007

> 2nd attempt, let's see if this gets through :-(

I have made exactly one change to the LUG, and that is that I am no longer
putting into each message a line saying "Reply-to: LUG@leica-users.org".
There is no filtering, no change to the processing of mail, or anything like
that.

This line is used by your mailers to help them decide where to direct a
reply.

Nothing else has changed. If something didn't get through, then you didn't
send it.

I'm reading all of the messages on this topic.

Replies: Reply from lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] Brian, please end this horrible experiment!)