Subject: [Leica] IMG's, For the Leg Men - Limited Time Only
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Thu Feb 15 12:29:01 2007

2007-02-14-23:50:02 GREG LORENZO:
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Greg+Lorenzo/The_Gang_Grad_06_Crop_Edit2.jpg.html

There's no substitute for definition (and for once I'm not talking about
optics).  Are those young women (especially the second from the left) on
some sort of sports team where they do a lot of running and jumping?

When I was young, jocks used to beat me up, and I found them scary.  Now
I live with one.  Granted, I'm speaking of jocks of different genders,
but still... ain't life funny?

Replies: Reply from gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO) ([Leica] IMG's, For the Leg Men - Limited Time Only)
Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] IMG's, For the Leg Men - Limited Time Only)
Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] IMG's, For the Leg Men - Limited Time Only)