Subject: [Leica] Epson 3800 whose GOT THEM?!?!?!?!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Feb 15 15:19:07 2007

Anyone know whose got a shipment in as of late?

I'm in need of being enabled in the printing department.
I am because I print. So right now I rn't.

My 88 dollar Epson R220 does not quite cut it for any output of consequence.
But its amazingly ok.

I'm expecting the printer table from IKEA I ordered Saturday by Truck with a
new Desk I'm getting and some other office stuff for my new apartment here.
But I'll need a printer to put on that stand. Which is a glass table with
trestle legs.

http://www.ikea.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?topcategoryId=1
5600&catalogId=10103&storeId=12&productId=35117&langId=-1&categoryId=16479&c
hosenPartNumber=S09816719

I'm sure that will work with everybody.

Its the VIKA GLASHOLM/
VIKA ARTUR

I'm wanting to point the direction the V's and K's are pointing as it feels
like an eye chart.

You could ask image it
http://www.ask.com/#subject:img|pg:1

I'm using a smaller glass table top with metal edge and the thing bears a
lot more weight then this thing I think I'd figured out.

HELP!!! I need a printer!!! And not just any printer.

Mark Rabiner
New York, NY
40?47'59.79"N
73?57'32.37"W