Subject: [Leica] Re: Epson 3800 whose GOT THEM now printing
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Thu Feb 15 20:03:24 2007

This wedding photographer is perfectly happy printing on Sliver Rag for
custom albums and custom prints with the R2400. I've seen
pro results from both HP and Canon and do no think they're even close to
Epson. Canon reps have been saying for years that they've
surpassed Epson, well okay my 4x6 Canon dye sub is better than any 4x6 dye
sub Epson printer :)

Now if anyone can give me advice on how to sew and bind my own Rag prints
into a leather album, I'm all ears.

Chris