Subject: [Leica] Epson 3800 whose GOT THEM?!?!?!?!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Feb 15 20:36:21 2007

On 2/15/07 11:19 PM, "GREG LORENZO" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca> typed:

> I've been printing pretty much every day with the Epson 3800 since picking
> it
> up on Saturday. I was prepared to be disappointed with this printer,
> instead
> I've been really surprised at how good it is. I now know why there is a
> waiting list here for this printer.
>
> Even I am getting very high quality prints, one after another, after
> another.
>
> B&H Photo had them in stock last Friday for a very good price. I would
> hesitate to buy from them.
>
> Greg J. Lorenzo
> Calgary, Alberta

I'm on their "tell me when its in stock" list on the 3800.
Which means they've now been spamming me.

I need to get on their "tell me how to not get spammed by you" list.

As they've been my main supplier for 30 years I'll probably go with them.
They in effect "know me' even though they just saw my face for the first
time last week and did not seem all that impressed.

But I'm about to join any waiting list I can find. Is that ethical? I hope
so becuae that's what I'm going to do anyway and I have a high self image of
myself as a real good guy. I'm just at that point....

?Don?t let it be forgot, that once there was a spot,
for one brief shining moment that was known as Cam ra world.? ...

Which I could walk to in Portland on a Saturday in the 80s took me 45
minutes. I got lots of stuff from them instead of B&H then. Most my Leica
gear. Before the knee went. Then the ear.
"they can rebuild him!"
Before the big bad WOLF from Chicago...

Mark Rabiner
New York, NY