Subject: [Leica] M8 Delivery
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Fri Feb 16 08:00:14 2007

Hi Ric,

Yeah, it is really freaking cold out there this morning.  My hands and face
were frozen by the time I got the sidewalk cleared, even with a face mask
and gloves.  It is supposed to snow later this afternoon, so not much chance
to do any outside shooting until tomorrow.  ;-)  Now if he will only get
here!  ;-)

Gene