Subject: [Leica] Best deal
From: bussbearm at aei.ca (Robert Beaudoin)
Date: Fri Feb 16 11:23:56 2007

Bonjour,

  Best deal?  Right here on the LUG!  A very very dirty but very cleanable
35mm Summicron lens in screw mount. The lens was very attractively priced.
Unfortunately it focuses only to 1 meter...bummer.  I cleaned the lens
properly and it worked fine.  I still use it on a battered M5!  Had an offer
last year out of the blue here on Monkland street to sell it.  Not for sale
but I sure wish it focused closer than one meter.  Overall can't complain.

  Best,

  Robert (Un chevalier sans blason)

Replies: Reply from michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] Best deal)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Best deal)