Subject: [Leica] An Undisciplined Week 7
From: rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark)
Date: Fri Feb 16 17:43:38 2007

Cold but probably beautiful...if the water is completely flat calm. We used
to pull our boat up to the city dock and walk to Bills for a sack of the
'dogs.  The special sauce (chili) really made'm different and delicious.
Some folks didn't want to eat them because " the chili won't right" but far
as I'm concerned, they were the best I ever had.  It was hard to eat just
two!

Gotta check it out the next time I'm down.  Just couldn't make it this
weekend.

Robert