Subject: [Leica] FS: Hexar RF, Canonet, Oly XA, Oly 35RC
From: heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger)
Date: Fri Feb 16 19:19:27 2007

Trying to clean out the closet, as it were.

1. Konica Hexar RF Body - this was my go to camera for quite a few years and
is a has been faithful and reliable.  A few chips here/there, so id give it
a EX solid.  A great M body. Had my Summicron 50 pretty much permanently
attached and never had focus issues.  Pictures on request.

$650

2. Konica Hexar RF leather everready case.  Beautiful black leather case for
the Hexar RF.  Shows little wear - great shape and hard to come by.

$95

3. Jupiter 12 Screw Mount 2.8/35 Russian Lens.  Never really used.  Bought
it from a reputable dealer in Russia.  People actually find this is quite a
good lens, especially for the price - its a copy of the Zeiss Biogon.  Lens
looks clear to me.  Avoid it with Hexar, Bessas - the rear element hits the
shutter.  Commes with lens/caps.  Sell for $40-60 on ebay.

$50

4. Olympus XA - purchased from a LUGer a few years ago. Comes with camera,
box and flash.  Tiny, RF-focused, fixed 2.8/35mm lens.  It works, but I've
never put more than 1 or 2 rolls thru it - not extensive testing. Going for
$60-130 on ebay.

$90

5. Canonet G-III QLS - purchased used 5 or 6 years ago.  Quite a few rolls
thru it.  I'll throw in a wein-cell battery if I can find it.  Works fine.
Light seals replaced when I purchased it, but like most 70's rangefinders it
*could* use a CLA. Snap on lens cap included.

$65

6. Olympus 35 RC - purchased a few years ago.   Shot some rolls thru, looked
good but never did extensive testing.  Prolly could use light seal
replacement and a CLA.  Sell for $35-60 on ebay. No lens cap, but a beat up
skylight filter is on it now.

$45

Drop me an email if you are interested.  Prices plus shipping/insurance.

w a d e  h e n i n g e r
u s e r  e x p e r i e n c e
a d o b e  s y s t e m s ,  i n c