Subject: [Leica] M8 - Battery Life
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Feb 17 04:39:53 2007

Hoppy,
Well, that is exactly how I sold the purchase to SWMBO. One brick of Provia
is $300 finished slides and that could be a could weekend.  We figured about
18 months ROI, actually shorter as I wouldn't be disappearing into the
basement and making loud banging noises every thirty seconds which will add
years to her life.  :)

Don
don.dory@gmail.com