Subject: [Leica] Working with the M8
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Feb 17 06:07:36 2007

Gene,
If you are shooting DNG it really doesn't matter.  However, Adobe RGB has a
larger color space than sRGB so that would be my second choice.  But, and it
is a large but, most commercial printers in the US and any of the digital
labs are set up for sRGB so any files sent to them or posted on the web
should be converted to sRGB if you want to be in control of what your images
look like.

When I convert DNG's my default setting is profotoRGB which currently has
the widest color space supported.  On my Epson is prints accurately, but
switching to sRGB for the PAWs is and interesting experience.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com