Subject: [Leica] Working with the M8--- Not Given the Chance
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Feb 18 06:02:35 2007

Jerry,
Believe me, I understand the desire to stay with what works and delivers for
you, especially if funds can then be directed to places that make sense.  In
my case going to interesting places.  Wides are easily accommodated with the
12 and 15mm C/V lenses which you may already own.  Effectively shooting at
5.6 is not an issue as ISO 1250 looks pretty good so an effective 21 indoors
works.

But heh, I just want Leica to be around so I can sample their new lenses.
To keep them around someone needs to buy their products, in this case me.

Keep pushing that shutter release, you will create and I could enjoy your
vision.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com