Subject: [Leica] I Tried an M8; Color Question / Dallas?
From: jeffmatsler at amaonline.com (Jeff S. Matsler)
Date: Sun Feb 18 18:47:32 2007

Robert and Don (and others who might know),

Someone bemoaned being 2 hours from their Leica dealer and I had to laugh -
I'm 8 hours once you deal with Dallas traffic from Cooter's.  The
consignment case at Cooter's is a bit threadbare and hasn't changed much in
the last year - just that big 135mm they want $700 for).  I was wondering if
you guys know of any other place in Dallas that deals in Leica.  I haven't
lived in Dallas since I graduated from SMU in 1993, so I'm a bit behind on
what's going on there these days.  Surely with all that growth north (and
all that money up there) there's bound to be a Leica dealer up around Plano
or further north.  Yes?  No?
Anyone know about Ft. Worth?

Thanks for any ideas or guidance.

Jeff M
Amarillo, Tx

Not that I really need anything - I've currently got 3 M bodies (M3, M5,
CLE), a Summicron 50mm, a 90mm, 40mm and 28mm; a LTM 135mm, 45mm and a
Minolta 35 Model II -  and all the filters I'll ever use - but hey, it's
always fun to look, right?  ;-)