Subject: [Leica] Working with the M8--- Not Given the Chance
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sun Feb 18 19:28:42 2007

Tina,

No no!  I just wanted to try my lenses on their M8. I won't buy from
Park Square.  No dealer
in the world would send me a M8 body for me  to try!

I just wanted to try it in the store, with lenses I had bought there, on
a memory  card that I would buy
there.  I could take the card home and plug it into my computer.

Jerry