Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAW - Frozen Moonscape
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Mon Feb 19 05:02:25 2007

Philippe - thanks for the note, and you are right.  I could have
waited to see, but most people did not venture out, it was really
slippery, the ice was smooth and rounded.  The only grip was where
there was snow.

Hugh

Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] IMG: PAW - Frozen Moonscape)