Subject: [Leica] My 85-year-old mother is in love with this guy
From: Bill at photobynelsch.com (Bill )
Date: Mon Feb 19 17:57:10 2007

I don't want to say "me too" but I am having the same back focus problem
with my 75 'lux.  The lens is currently getting the coding
and I then will send in the M8 for upgrade and then I will send the pair in
for adjustment.  I just hate to have the M8 out of my
hands and have been delaying, as long as possible, sending it in.

Bill in Denver
Ps I really like my portrait but, geeze, I didn't think I looked _that_ old!
;)  must be a problem with the white balance on the
tri-x. ;)