Subject: [Leica] Re: The Elusive Digilux 3 (NOT DLlux3)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Feb 20 00:17:01 2007

On 2/19/07 11:06 PM, "grduprey@mchsi.com" <grduprey@mchsi.com> typed:

> Mark,
>
> What does all that have to do with Bobs questions?
>
> Gene

The Digilux 3 is a 4/3's camera.
I was discussing the 4/3's format.

Was he asking which one the Oly or the Leica?
I could care! I guess either one he'd have a 4/3's camera and my points on
the format would be relevant.
We've talked surprisingly little about that format on this list this year.
I had been all last year saying it was hear today gone tomorrow.
But I'd love one at this point. Handy dandy. Get lots of shots done. Never
miss your focus. Very efficient and compact.

Its an ongoing thing. Everything connects. Metaphysics.

Mark Rabiner
New York, NY

markrabiner.com