Subject: [Leica] OT: (UK members) I just witnessed something disgusting
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Tue Feb 20 13:25:55 2007

Is it:

You'll Never Walk Alone, an American pop standard, from the Carousel musical
by Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein II,
You'll Never Walk Alone (Doris Day album), a 1962 album by Doris Day, or
You'll Never Walk Alone (Elvis Presley album), a 1971 album by Elvis
Presley?

I'm not sure which one to find disgusting. ;-)

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com
http://400tx.blogspot.com/