Subject: [Leica] Custom white balanced <WAS>: I Tried an M8; Color Question
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Tue Feb 20 15:32:49 2007

Yep...isn't there a code Photographers do it in the RAW?

Used to be that we did it in the dark, now it is the raw.  :)

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Custom white balanced <WAS>: I Tried an M8; Color Question)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Custom white balanced <WAS>: I Tried an M8; Color Question)